Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great iPhone Application Recommendation

Yesterday, I was reading blogging and Twitter buddy's Oncee's most recent post. He blogged about a new iPhone application called RjDj. To understand the application one really must download the free single version and play with it. Only then would I recommend buying the album version for $2.99.

It's trippy! It basically picks up the sounds around you in your environment and creates a unique soundtrack of your life! I downloaded the free single and was so amazed that I immediately bought the album version so that I would have more options.

It's awesome. One of the soundtracks took me back to some of my illegal activity days of experimentation in college. I think I might now know what it felt like to be at a Doors concert or the movie Legend. I definitely know that this application is going to give hours of entertainment!

No comments: