Thursday, September 3, 2009

Demetri the Stud Email

I recently received the following email, and almost shot liquid out of my nose when I began listening to it. Though I was laughing at Uber Demetri Douche Bag, I couldn't help but to feel an immense amount of disgust at the sheer audacity of such an ego maniac. It is so unfortunate for those of us who are single women in this world that men like him exist. However, for those of us with an evil yet playful spirit who enjoy laughing at other people's misfortunes, it is Divine. This post is for you...

Here is the background story that needs to be read prior to listening to the audio.


The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto). This guy (Al (we changed his name to Dimitri to protect his identity)) approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.

The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail. After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.




10 comments:

TheLittleCat said...

Wow.

I'm The Chez said...

I know, right. What a douche bag. I applaud her for sending the messages to the local radio station. He deserves it.

Mr Bile said...

'There's nothing wrong with me.' Um, buddy, I beg to differ...
Click here for more Bile

rachaelgking said...

This email made my LIFE when I got it. Even if it's a joke, it's still priceless.

I'm The Chez said...

LiLu,

I agree. I have received comments both on the blog and under the facebook note section about this. It apparently did originate as an encounter between a man and a woman. Whether it is real or urban legend, I think it is priceless.

I'm The Chez said...

If you guys get the chance, go and check out the websites that The Real Man has left...laughing hysterically!

Maxie said...

I love it so much. I listened to it over and over again because I get such a kick out of it.

Anonymous said...

We've all been had:

DIMITRI THE STUD VIRAL MARKETING HOAX

Anonymous said...

If this is for real. The guy trying to contact that girl whoever,that guy is , he sounds like jerk. HE thinKs he IS all that a box of chocolates. NOT!

Anonymous said...

I just found Dimitri The Lover's new twitter on a Celebrity Gossip page. Very few people know about it yet:

DIMITRI THE LOVER’S TWITTER