Friday, January 16, 2009

Smile For The Camera

As previously posted, my sister bought herself a pound puppy. Millie is a Blue Tick Hound Mix. When she first picked Millie up from the Animal Shelter, Millie had pneumonia and kennel cough. An emergency trip to the Emergency Animal Hospital and several weeks of antibiotics have brought us to where we are today. I'm here to report, she's feeling FINE now. She is all psycho puppy now. She's gaining weight like it's her job and growing quickly. Her legs and belly are so long and big that she sits sideways like a toddler does. It's funny.


She has found a new favorite food other than her puppy chow...popcorn. She is a popcorn whore! She damn near took my sister's hand off trying to get the popcorn bag away from her. Bryn took this picture as Millie was eating her stolen goods. I died laughing because it looks like she is trying to smile for the camera. Silly Puppy!



2 comments:

Bethie said...

What a cutie! I've got to come meet her soon.

I'm The Chez said...

She's the bestest!