Friday, January 16, 2009

Fill In The Blank Friday

Today is a teacher prep day in between the semesters. However, I have very little to prepare for seeing that I have the same classes next semester. Having little to do at this exact moment sent me on a google search of Blog Memes. I found this one. Feel free to borrow, link, and complete. It's a fill in the blank meme. Have fun.
1. Enough with the bullshit.


2. The death penalty causes me to be conflicted.


3. I've been craving Asian cuisine.


4. Baby giggles make me laugh.


5. I wish I could go to the London Theater District next week.


6. Ghosts from the past have been on my mind lately.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing TheBoyFriend, tomorrow my plans include more time with TheBoyFriendand Sunday, I want to watch football!

No comments: