4. I love Casa Garcia's. A margarita, chips, and salsa will make any day just a little bit brighter.
5. A Yuengling and a Sam's Cheeseburger won't create world peace, but they sure do create inner peace.
8. The Whack Job Customer is always right.
9. In order to ever see a rainbow, you have to weather the storm.
10. Oprah was right. "What you give comes back to you." This applies to both the good and the bad. Karma.
11. Women are given a 6th sense at birth for a reason. Don't ignore it; listen to it.
12. They call it the end for a reason...because it's over. However, with every ending starts a new beginning and that's exciting. Morrie Schwartz said it best. "Don't let go too soon but, but don't hang on too long."
13. "All God's critters have a place in the choir. Some sing low. Some sing higher. Some sing outside on the telephone wire. And some just clap their hands, or paws, or fins, or claws, or anything they got now." It takes all kinds to make this world go 'round.
14. Diet Coke is indeed much better than Diet Pepsi.
15. REV RUN says, "You can't change what you won't confront." Amen.
16. The perfectly cooked steak should never been insulted with the addition of steak sauce.
17. Someone always has it worse than you. I was recently watching "Inside The Actor's Studio". Michael J. Fox was on. He was talking about having Parkinson's Disease and why he has an optimistic attitude. He relayed a story that someone in his life had told him in the early days of being diagnosed. This is paraphrased.
A group of individuals are sitting around in a circle, and Jesus or some other spiritual leader asked everyone to one at a time, tell the group their problem and then throw it into the middle of the circle. Everyone told their story and tossed their problem into the middle. At the end, the leader told them, "Now you have to take any one of the problems back. It doesn't have to be yours; it can be another's." Immediately, everyone took their own problem back. Someone always has it worse than you.
18. "I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better I do better." -Maya Angelou
19. Timshel. "Thou mayest." The gift of choice.
What do you know for sure?