Monday, May 11, 2009

Mind Your Manners Monday!

We all know some nebbie-nosed, bitchy, get in your bid-nezz, miserable people who strive to stir the drama pot, make every one's lives miserable in order to draw attention to themselves, overcompensate for something lacking in their own lives, jealousy, or they are just the spawn of Lucifer himself. Either way, these people exist. Most everyone attempts to stay clear of the Stage 5 Shit Stirrer. However, at times, they have a tendency to stick their spiteful heads in the midst of everything. Why must they continue? Why do it to anyone? Why must they do it to me?!




To All of The Stage 5 Shit Stirrers of the World:


Mind Your Manners Monday is for you!


Here's the attention that you want, need, and deserve!


Mind Your Manners!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sincerely,

Fed Up

6 comments:

Maxie said...

I've got one of those at my work... actually I think I have several of them. SO annoying.

I'm The Chez said...

Lord knows we have all come across a bunch of them in our lives. It hurts when you called them friend at one point in time and there has been some major shift in personality of late. Sad, really.

I'm The Chez said...

Go and check out Bethie's thoughts on shitstirrers!


http://outofyourelementbethie.blogspot.com/2009/05/wtf-wednesday_13.html

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Sometimes I know them, but not for long.

Walk away.

MountainLaurel said...

SH, easier said than done. Especially work ones.

Buzzardbilly said...

I am new to The Chez and quite impressed. Generally, if someone stirs my shit, I stir back. If they start getting out of hand with the stirring, I kindly ask them to never bother me again.

There's an invite at my site for any and all who would like to partake in a night of tacky fun at an Unknown Hinson show. Please check it out and feel free to jump any. That goes for anyone else too. I want fun. If you want fun, then come on down because the price is cheap and the tack will be flowing.

BTW, I attract shit stirrers like honey attracts ants. As long as the mission is fun, I don't even care if shit stirrers past show. All are welcome.