Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dano's Diner Reopens!

A few weeks ago, I blogged a letter to Senator McCain asking him to concede so that I might get my personal chef back in the kitchen. Dano, my chef, worked to get Senator Obama elected as our next president. He has been extremely busy doing so. However, now he has had time to stop and get his ass back in the kitchen! Thank GAWD!


Last night was the first night that Dano's Diner was reopened. And a grand reopening it was. Dano prepared a Baked Mostaccioli Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli for Krista, TheBoyfriend, and me. It was fantastic! Head on over to his blog to get the recipe and see some much better pictures. Finally, thank you, Senator McCain for FINALLY conceding and letting Dano come back to the kitchen!


I especially love that he gave me the Fiestaware plate that matched my pants! I love my red pants almost as much as I love eating what Dano's Diner is serving!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

yu-um!

And by the way, were those red leather pant so tight they looked painted on? And were you wearing 4 inch high heels with them? If so, I apologize.

I'm The Chez said...

Demin. Flats. But have no fear, I can still fall!