Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Adam and Hardy


Do you guys remember the hilarious sitcom Coach from the late '80's and early '90's??? Hayden Fox was the head football coach for a University. He had the lovable, but intellectually challenged Assistant Coaches, Luther Van Dam and Dauber, the former player who becomes Assistant Coach. Together they made a Mod Squad of sorts.



I was talking to friends this weekend and we began talking about the old tv program. A connection was made and a list of brilliant names came about for our very own version of Luther Van Dam.



-Stewthur Van Art

-Bill Van Dam

-Luther Van Stewart

The list could go on and on...








Is there an uncanny resemblence both physically and mentally? Hmmmmm. Something to think about.
The sad thing is...I really believe that I like him as a person. However, I'm not so sure about liking him as a head football coach. I'm confused.






1 comment:

custom writing essay said...

Amazing photo! Guyes, you are great!